Saturday 20 November 2010

PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES.

I am very interested in advertising and hope to gain a career in it in the future. Because of my passion for it I am constantly on the lookout for advertising that inspires me and also that pushes the traditional boundaries.

Enter United Colors of Benetton:
Known for their controversial advertising that challenges social understanding and acceptance of gender, sexuality and race. Photographer Oliviero Toscani has created some absolutely briliant  images that have received both praise and complaints.
The pictures below and above are my favourite images from their array of different advertising campaigns. I think the images are both beautiful and thought provoking- such an important combination in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment